Nakushita Kotoba Nakushita Kotoba

Now that Naruto has changed so much.........
I like itachi and Sakura too

Pomg Pomg

Really creative puzzle game. At the point you think it's getting difficult, you soon become famaliar with the system therefore passing the level easily. The only disatisfication is the ending, of course.

Alula Falling #2 Alula Falling #2

Did I see the dango family poster from CLANNAD?
Nice game but the battle system is unfair. You just keep using block and your enemy can't.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

Not sure what others are thinking about,perhaps you shouldn't add these author comments and that everything would be OK. I've played the first two.so I know that this is a masterpiece.I think you have done everything except the art. Anyhow,I really like the presentation of this game,it's got a style of the past.

Crystalline Dreaming (Teaser) Crystalline Dreaming (Teaser)

Sorry, but this definitely has space for improvements.Not as good as your other works.Raindrops of a dream consists of more feelings.

The Forgotten Past The Forgotten Past

Wow,I really like this piece.The record made it sounds like a half-broken memory or sth......and I think you do have the talent (at least comparing with me...hmm).I tried a lot composing but it cost so much time because I couldn't copy down the right notes from my mind which they were supposed to be......Anyways,do you mind sending your score to me?I'd love to learn to play it by myself.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Why hello! Thanks a lot for the review :3
Yeah, composing is an acquired skill, unless you're a natural :)
I actually don't have sheet music for this piece, but I dug up an old MIDI-file from my computer, which can be seen with software like synthesia. If you want to, I'll send it to you!
Just send me your e-mail adress, so that I can send the file! :D

GlockenSaw ~P~ & DJ-D GlockenSaw ~P~ & DJ-D

Music Twins?Are you Chinese,dear phyrnna?~~

If I Die (Chapter 1 - Pg 6) If I Die (Chapter 1 - Pg 6)

Niceee~ I didn't think you would turn to comics. Just one thing. Mainland China doesn't have this kind of school uniform lol.

Phyrnna responds: