Pomg Pomg

Really creative puzzle game. At the point you think it's getting difficult, you soon become famaliar with the system therefore passing the level easily. The only disatisfication is the ending, of course.

Alula Falling #2 Alula Falling #2

Did I see the dango family poster from CLANNAD?
Nice game but the battle system is unfair. You just keep using block and your enemy can't.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

Not sure what others are thinking about,perhaps you shouldn't add these author comments and that everything would be OK. I've played the first two.so I know that this is a masterpiece.I think you have done everything except the art. Anyhow,I really like the presentation of this game,it's got a style of the past.

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

WE DEFINITELY SSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE UNDERSTAND IT TOOK YEARS OF WORK BUT PLEASE FINISH IT CUZ IT WILL SAVE MANY PEOPLE WHY NOT TEAM UP WITH OTHERS YOU CAN EVEN TEAM UP WITH ME YOU KNOW(JUST KIDDING)

RockLou responds:

Wow thanks for the support! :P

Memento Mori Memento Mori

Actually,I used to think of these when I was in grade 4.We can't really imagine how we are going to be unconscious forever,as if sleeping to infinity,without dreams.Anyhow,no one could have tell exactly how we would be after we die,and so that no one could have prove if god exists or sth,could they?>-<
So why don't we just enjoy our precious time and forget about negative despairing deaths?Ignore all those unpleasing times since one day you will

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Then I suddenly got the feeling of void and depression when it comes to "infinity",and I thought that light just doesn't travel fast enough since we only see galaxies billions years ago cuz they were billions of light years far from us..........Just see how weak human being actually is.
(Sorry that I spilled too much

Give Up Give Up

Really good ~~~
It has been pretty much easier once you managed to kill some CPU and jump above to ignore all those.Thank you so muck,and I am hoping AU4 and OOL to come out .Then Ijust realise you get nothing in the